Re: [Debconf-team] Action plan on sponsorship

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 01:50:02PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
>On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 07:37:32PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>
>> Just seen the email to tell me I'm high-up in list A for travel
>> sponsorship. Since I applied, my new employer has undertaken to repay
>> my travel costs (at least) so you can drop me from the list. I'll
>> check up on the possibility of getting food/accommodation covered too
>> and get back to you.
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>That's good news! :) Thanks for telling us.
>
>If you haven't already ( and penta allows you to do so ), please change
>your requests in penta so that we can take this change into account in
>our calculations.

Done.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer