Re: [Debconf-team] Opening and closing plenaries

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 03:12:57PM -0400, micah anderson wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2010 13:23:41 -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@zhevny.com> wrote:
> > > There's also the "all events" page; the URL he gave is an admin view,
> > > as is everything in /penta/pentabarf. Here you go:
> > > https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/all_events
> >
> > Micah was asking for people to contribute to them as well, aiui. But,
> > whatever, I have plenty of other stuff to work on.
>
> Sorry about this. If you are having trouble contributing to them, please
> go ahead and let me know what you want to add/remove and I'll do it.

It's not your fault, I don't think. Like many others have been at
various times, I was just momentarilly put off by yet another instance
the well known permissions complexity. If I get re-motivated to
contribute to that, I'll respond in this thread.

-edrz