Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] bursary team and global vs. local

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:18:05 -0400, Michael Schultheiss <schultmc@debconf.org> wrote:

> > > From a process perspective, this is very confusing.
>
> I apologize for the confusion this process caused.  At the March 17th
> Global Team meeting (and until recently) I was unaware of the previous
> volunteers for the bursary team.

[snip]

> Again I reiterate that I didn't intend to leave out anyone who had
> already volunteered nor did I intend to usurp team leadership from
> anyone who desired to to serve in that role.  I'd be happy to add Micah
> (and anyone else still interested from the original bursary team) to the
> current team.

Thanks for your response! I certainly didn't mean to call you out or
suggest that you had deliberately subverted anything, I'm more trying to
clarify our communications and organization rather than fault anyone, I
do trust that everyone is operating in good faith and trying to do the
right thing!

Thanks for adding us to the alias and requesting the permissions
changes. I've updated http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Teams to
reflect this as well.

micah