[Debconf-team] Next IRC Meeting Poll: (was Re: Next Global .. )

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 06:40:41PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
> On Montag, 3. Mai 2010, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > The next Global Team irc meeting is currently scheduled for Wednesday,
> > 19th May, 2010 at 20:00 UTC. Please add agenda items to the wiki[0]
> > In another thread[1] it was mentioned that the 20:00 UTC time for global
> > meetings is during work hours for many on the local team which prevents
> > them from being able to attend. Can we move it later in hopes of
> > improving coordination and communication between local and global teams?
>
> Guess 21 UTC doesnt help much? 22? 10?
>
> Or maybe another doodle poll? (or rather that free tool which was pointed out
> on -devel recently?) Plus then maybe recalculating the times giving local
> team members more weight?

Here is a new doodle poll for an IRC meeting date and time:
http://www.doodle.com/d85zn6b7m4n5yx8n

In some brief discussion on irc, it was thought that we should also look
at different days of the week rather than only the historical Wednesday,
in case that provides more availability.

-edrz