Re: [Debconf-team] Final version of Linux Journal Ad

There seems to be an issue with the second URL. Oh wait, it's missing a period.

Try: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data/dc10/sponsors/lj/lj5b.pdf

Comments:

Overall they are great. I think I prefer B. The sponsors section seems
to "Fit" better, and I like the fact you fit in an extra blurb.

That said, in both cases I have one piece of critical feedback.. the
whitespace balance around the free floating text around the "tail" of
the debian logo, seems out of balance. Feel free to ping me on IRC, if
you don't know what I mean.

Cheers,
Brian