Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10

Hello,
I really appreciate to hear back from you. I need your help on my request below to complete my registration and make payments.

Thanks,
AL Meer

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Al Meer, Abdulaziz <aalmeer2000@my.fit.edu> wrote:
Hello,
I would like to receive an invoice so I can send it to my employer to take care of payments, also please send me any confirmation that my registration is completed at this stage so I can have them pay fees of $1300 for registration as a corporate employee.

I really appreciate you prompt feedback because they will need sometime to process paper work,

Thanks,
Abdulaziz Al Meer

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:37:56PM -0400, Al Meer, Abdulaziz  wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to complete my registration for Debian Conf. in August, I
> filled registration form but I don't know how to pay fees for professional
> attendance. I appreciate if you can help and send
> me registration confirmation.

We will send out invoices to people who request them, but we aren't
quite ready to do that yet.  (Someone else will respond if this isn't
the case).  You'll get an email later offering to make invoices if
you'd like, but an invoice isn't required.

Basic information on payment can be found at
 http://debconf10.debconf.org/payments.xhtml

Thank you,

- Richard