Re: [Debconf-team] Budget found in the back of a taxi

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:58:41PM -0500, Pablo Duboue wrote:

> 131,599 food&housing total

oops - that was just housing... food we might expect in the 40k-50k range.

> 44,146 from attendees
> 87,453 we need (28,620 already paid)

> so we have 41k expected *but* the pledged money has 10k I think is not in
> cash.

Does that mean the 59.5k sponsorship listed above is only 49.5k cash
we can use to pay for stuff?  I recorded only 49.5 in the budget
draft.

Here's a summary as I see it, including only critical things we will
have to pay:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Budget
Don't rely on it for anything more than a very general picture.

- richard