[Debconf-team] Budget status ?

Hi,

In preparation for the meeting tomorrow, can we get a fundraising and
budget status report to the list?

I have done some preliminary work on estimating the amount we will
have to pay for food and lodging, and the amount that we should
collect for debconf fees from attendees.  These numbers are here:

  Amount needed for food and lodging: $131599
  Amount collected for attendee fees: $44146
  Amount we need to sponsor: $87453

This is only estimated lodging and food, there are lots of other
expenses that are not included in the numbers above.

- richard