[Debconf-team] DebConf Day / Open DebConf Day / Debian Day / etc

Hi,

Last meeting we discussed certain dates for DebConf 10. Are we going to do an
open day? If no, I need to revise the Sponsors Brochure. If yes, it might be
time we start grounding the when and how.

Feel free to say "let's add this to the agenda of the next global meeting" or
"this is more appropriate for localteam discussions" and I can move this to
the localteam mailing list.

My personal take is: yes, an open day will be great and it would be nice if we
can make a lot of noise about it. My preference for it would be to have it one
day away from the Day trip, so the two events don't blast a hole on DebConf
(two days in a row of lowered technical content can be too distracting). That
leaves Monday or Friday. My vote goes to Friday, so we can finish the week in a
more relaxed tone.

Sending you my best regards from The City of White Plains,

P.