Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf11 Bosnia team - status update

I just forgot to note, after the banknote, which is our priority no. 1,
couple of members from Sarajevo/past DC7 team, have expressed their
willingness to visit Banja Luka to:

1. Meet up with local team from Banja Luka
2. Share their experiences from DC7 when it comes to accomodation/venue
selection + help prepare the latest finesse in regards with selected
Venue + chose accommodation.

Since after last meeting in Sarajevo there's no more Sarajevo or Banja
Luka team, it's all being counted as one team, on national level :)

Adnan