[Debconf-team] Help draft the DebConf9 credits

Hi everyone,

I created this whiteboard to produce credits for the final report:
  http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc9credits_6a0fc6.wb

We need to fill it with all of the names of people who helped out.
Not being there, I'm unsure of exactly who did what (and I'm too tired
to start filling out right now based on my memory and the debconf
wiki).

So, please take that page and fill in all of the names you know.  (I
can do some things later, like getting names of
volunteers/organizers/video team people from penta).

I listed lots of categories there from previous reports, however I am
sure they aren't the best categories for DC9.  Please,
rearrange/adjust/add/delete categories as is necessary.  I expect this
to be the first task... we probably don't want so many disparate
categories.

In a few days I'll copy that, format it up, and deposit in the debconf
reports subversion.

Thanks,

- Richard