[Debconf-team] Announcement: Global team meeting Nov 18, 21 UTC; but keep reading

Three things:

* DebConf global team meetings were agreed to happen every third Wednesday of
  the month at 21 UTC, which this month is November 18. Please be there! Be
  aware that the local time represented by 21 UTC has changed since the last
  meeting in many time zones.

* In advance, please read the agenda and especially the two timeline-related
  proposals linked from the agenda, so we can discuss them during the meeting.

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings

* I may add/remove/change stuff in the agenda as the meeting approaches; you
  should feel free to do this too.

See you then!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org