[Debconf-team] DC10 accounting software available

Hi,

I've set up an instance of FrontAccounting, intended for use by DC10 and (if
they want) future DebConfs to manage the finances. Given that it's a PHP app,
I'm having its code security-audited; Andrew McMillan has graciously agreed to
do this. Until that happens, I'm wrapping it in an extra layer of HTTP-level
security, plus SSL/TLS of course. For now it's on a server of mine; it may move
to debconf.org infrastructure later.

Let me know if you want access, and specify read-only or read-write. Michael
Schultheiss, Joerg Jaspert, and I currently have access.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org