Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Please return your room keys before you leave DebConf9

-=| Jose Calhariz, Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 02:15:21PM +0200 |=-
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 05:00:50PM +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> > A short reminder:
> >
> > Please return your room keys before you leave DebConf9.
>
> I am afraid that I forget to return the key of my room, 36-E.  To
> where I send a message to tell the key is not lost and to return the
> key?

Thanks for informing us. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do from
here. I am forwarding your message to debconf-team, maybe someone else
will have an idea.

--
dam