Re: [Debconf-team] RE : DebConf11 in your city!

Hello Jonathan,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 04:02:23PM -0400, Jonathan Lafontaine wrote:
> After reading about http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11
>
> Montreal in Canada could be an interesting point for DebConf I will ge back with
> details.
>
> Who here go on #debconf-team on irc.debian.org  ?

How is the preparation of your bid going? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Feel free to ask the DebConf team via IRC or email if you have any questions or
concerns, or if you need advice. If you are still pursuing this, I would
encourage you to stay in #debconf-team to make communication in all directions
easier.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org