Re: [Debconf-team] Information about Eurotaxi

Hi,

2009/6/16 Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br>:
> I'm arriving in Madrid in 16th of July at Midday. My plan is to call
> Eurotaxi and ask for a cab to get me up to the train station however
> I've called them and it looks like they don't have handicapped ready
> cabs.
> Could someone call them and confirm it?

I have called (+34) 91 5478200 and they have eurotaxis available, you
just need to call 30 minutes before you need the taxi or you can call
the day before if you are more calmed.

A picture of an Eurotaxi
http://www.taximenorca.es/userfiles/image/Euro%20taxi.jpg

> Another thing is that I need to choose which train station to take and
> I'd like to know if someone could call them and check which one is
> better from accessibility POV.

I'll talk to RENFE this week to find out details, but Atocha and
Chamartin stations are accessible, I will check with trains. I'll get
back to you on this topic.  :-)

Cheers
--
 Héctor Orón