[Debconf-team] debian openday / debconf press release?

Hi!

Is there any plans to send any press release about debconf coming soon?
I am mostly interested because I think it is a good idea to translate and
adapt it to spanish, send it to d-news-spanish inviting to the spanish
community to come to the debian openday or whatever is called now.
Then send it to the main spanish floss news sites so it gets publicited and
then maybe we'll get somebody coming :P

If not, somebody could point me to what was done last year for the argetinian
community?

Ana