Re: [Debconf-team] Deciding T-shirt numbers

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009, Richard Darst wrote:
> Volunteers: 12 reconfirmed, but of course we want more than that.  How
> many?

I suggest 30 at least.

> Video team: Holger?  I thought I heard the number 30...

I already mailed Gaby privatly a list with how many shirts (40 in total) in
which sizes. (For those not following IRC: this year the videoteam wants to
recruit really many people so that the workload is distributed better. The
basic, not finished yet, idea is: anyone who commits to do two video shifts
in advance and then does those shifts qualifies for a videoteam tshirt.)

regards,
	Holger