[Debconf-team] updated T-Shirt back

At the same location --
http://media.debcinf.org/dc9/t-shirt/t-shirt-back.pdf -- you can find
and updated variant of the T-Shirts back.

I believe I addressed all the concerns:

* the head is taken from Valessio (thanks!) and fits very well (IMHO)
* permanent sonsors are listed if they are present in the sponsor
  lists (e.g., they are also bronze+)
  * Sledge requested to add all permanent sponsors as bronze. Shall I?
    that would be man-da, rackspace, gandi and linode (bytemark are
    already bronze)

Other changes:

* logos reordered and new ones added
* TTBOM(L)K, all sponsors of bronze and above levels are there
* thanks to Valessio, no more raster images are present, except for
  Sirius, who insisted on using their .png (I have sent them email
  asking for permissin to use .svg promising them samples to
  review/veto last Thursday; no reply)

I plan to send the file to Gaby at the end of Tuesday (UTC+3). There
might be a chance for changes after that time, since AIUI she will be
printing the backs after the fronts. No guarantees, though, so if you
want to see some change on the t-shirt, please speak now.

Cheers!

--
dam