[Debconf-team] Budget and registration updates

Hi,

So, I went through and used the penta web interface advanced search to
get updated numbers for how many people are registered and we need to
pay for.  Thanks to Marga's work here, we have much more accurate
numbers, but still someone should do sql queries once the fixing-up
period is over.

DebConf
Regular Room: 197
Own Accomm:    40
Sponsored food: 161
Pay themselves:  80

DebCamp
Regular Room:  79
Own Accomm:     3
Sponsored food:  72
Pay themselves:  10

These numbers are *much* lower than our (my) previous estimates.
Which is very good.  (However, they are *not* final enough to use to
book things, I may have missed things when manually doing the web
search plus it will still change).  We also have a bit more
sponsorship since the last updates.  I have checked a new budget sheet
into penta.

The surplus is now ~35k€.  We can probably release more travel
sponsorship, or allocate funds for the dinner or day trip.

http://rkd.zgib.net/hidden/dc9-budget.html  (surplus under "Difference")

- Richard