Re: [Debconf-team] Reconfirmation Deadline

OK, another try to have a proposed wording in the right thread:

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 01:25:14AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> So, it looks like travel sponsorship decisions will come *very* close
> to the reconfirmation deadline.  Given the delay in sending out
> emails, it could even be decided before the deadline but not emailed
> out on time.

"""
Hello!

You are getting this message because you have requested travel
sponsorship.  As you know, the reconfirmation deadline is near, and
you probably would like to know your sponsorship status before
reconfirmation.

Thus, we are extending the reconfirmation deadline.  You will have two
business days after you are notified of your sponsorship position.
Since we will probably send this out Sunday night, you should assume
the new deadline is *Tuesday Night*  (By 0600 UTC Wednesday morning.)

Thanks,

- Richard

"""

What do you think?  Permissions or requests for me to send it
(assuming I get the right emails?)

- Richard