[Debconf-team] Extra budget things: Day Trip, Conference Dinner, etc

Hello,

Regarding the budget at:

http://rkd.zgib.net/hidden/dc9-budget.html

Some notable things which are "below the line", meaning we aren't
considering them yet, are:

- Day Trip
- Conference Dinner
- Other Equipment Hire
- Stationary
- Postage/carriage

Some of them are optional-fun-things (day trip, dinner) which we could
discuss how much we want to spend on.  Some things
(equipment/stationary/postage) are probably relatively fixed.

Shall we discuss how much we are likely to want to spend or have to
spend on these things?

Thanks,

- Richard