Re: [Debconf-team] Early arrival, car hire, sponsorship etc.

Hi,

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 09:26:51AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:

> Also, I'm willing to hire a car/people-carrier/van if that would prove
> useful.
>
> As already discussed with Sledge, I'm happy to sponsor DebConf about
> 1k EUR, but if I'm hiring a car would want to claim that back.  Also,
> I'll be happy to setup VoIP as last year (which cost me about 250 EUR
> last year -- hopefully less this year).

> Should I hire a car, and if so, what type would be most useful (a
> people-carrier seems likely to be most useful, but they cost quite a
> lot to hire, so I don't want to do that and find that it's not needed)

Several people had commented to me about possibly needing a vehicle
for wheelchair transportation for e.g. the day trip.  Does anyone
local (or otherwise) know useful that would be this year?  This should
be coordinated...

Phil - unfortunately I don't know the answers to the other questions
you had.  Anyone else know?

- Richard