Re: [Debconf-team] who is the person in charge of the program of the debian day?

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:51:07AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Umh... Do we _have_ to hive a talk to CENATIC and Telefónica? I don't
> think that is the best way to use the time for OpenDebConfDay... If
> they are entitled to a talk, can it be during DebConf proper? Thing

This is another reason the talks should be entered into Penta -- they
might be suitable for OpenDay, or maybe DebConf proper.  The talk
selection team can decide where the best audience will be (which
everyone will appreciate).

The talk selection team will meet very soon, so if possible submit an
abstract Friday morning.  Anyone on the localteams could do it, we can
change the owner later.  But if it isn't there by talk selection time,
we can adjust OpenDay/DebConf talks later, of course.

- Richard