[Debconf-team] Reminder: Local Team Meeting, Monday 2009 May 18, 19 UTC

Hello all,

This is a reminder of the local team meeting indicated in the subject.

The agenda for the meeting is at
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Meetings as well as pasted in
the end of this email.  A significant part of this will be in
Spanish; I'm not sure who will chair that part.  You can see in the
agenda that there are some non-local issues here, we will get to them
if time permits, and if not postpone them until next week.  We will
focus on localteam news.

I encourage everyone to email their status updates to the list
*before* the meeting to save time.  Localteam: can you reply to this
with a summary of the latest news, and then we can discuss tomorrow?

Thanks,

- Richard

=======
*  Local Updates
      o ISP/Network
      o Venue
      o Housing (+overflow for extra people)
      o Food (where/COSTS???)
      o Visas
      o Accessibility
* Go through the points on DebConf9/VenueToDo
* Budget updates from localteam.
* See what localteam things there are on DebConf9/ToDo
* Noodles needs information on which rooms are available, in order
  to do room assignments.
      o Total number of beds, number of single/double/triple/etc,
        which buildings, which floors, (room numbers).
      o Which venue will be used during DebCamp (MT from my
        understanding).
      o What we can do for overflow space
      o Noodles would also like a pony.
* Send out reconfirmation email:
  http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20080519.184214.c2a32f4d.en.html
  is the DebConf8 reconfirmation reminder
* Attendee's information vanishing from penta:
  http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20090513.215720.2b51c43d.en.html
  and follow-up
* An attendee is needing to know if his paper is accepted, so that
  he can get funding from his university. (ie, when will selection
  happen?)
* How will we handle attendee payments? (MrBeige/schultmc know
  this)
* Next meeting?
* Any Other Business