Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Madrid-Caceres-Madrid trains: error on wiki?

(no need to CC me, please)

Quoting Hector Oron (hector.oron@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> 2009/5/10 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> >> Madrid-Caceres: 16:40-20:02 --> no such train
>
> 00194	 TALGO 	16:40	20:02
> Source: http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp?page=hjhir130.jsp&O=MADRI&D=35400&AF=2009&MF=MM&DF=DD&SF=NaN&ID=s

"DIARIO
 del 31-03-2009
 al 13-06-2009"

...which as badly as I understand Spanish means "you're screwed if you
want to take this on in July"...:-)

...which is infortunate as this Talgo train seems to be by far the
fastest for Madrid-Cáceres (3h22 instead of nearly 4h for
others). Others are apparently not Talgo trains and therefore do not
benefit from the increased speed allowed by the tilting features of
Talgo trains....

> >> Caceres-Madrid: 09:25-12:51 --> no such train
>
> 00197	 TALGO 	09:25	12:51
> Source:
> http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp?page=hjhir130.jsp&O=35400&D=MADRI&AF=2009&MF=MM&DF=DD&SF=NaN&ID=i

Same answer: that train doesn't seem to be existing in
summer. Apparently one is not allowed to have fast trains from the
capital city to Extremadura during summer...:-(

>  * Timetable search:
> http://www.renfe.es/horarios/english/index.html

...which was the source of the information I gave, yes.