Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from 2009 April 27 Meeting

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 02:19:17 Christian Perrier wrote:

> What about getting closer from a bike rental company?

 I did a little googling around:

http://www.hoy.es/20090305/caceres/bicis-publicas-podran-alquilar-20090305.html

It's in Spanish, it says the Junta is promoting the use of bicycles and a
public rental bicycle system is being put in place. There will be six places
to rent them, each place having 16 bicycles (with four more in reserve). I
can't find it now but some article mentioned it would be working 'by summer'.

http://www.ciclismoextremadura.org/clubes.htm

 I found this listing of biking clubs with email addresses and phone numbers.
Some of them have Cáceres zip codes, but I'm not sure they are all in the
city (at least it appears to me that there are too many of them). Club
Ciclista Cacereño is mentioned in the article so it's a safe bet, should I
contact them and ask about current and planned biking conditions in Cáceres?
Any specific questions besides rental locations and quantity?