Re: [Debconf-team] provisional CfP

also sprach Stephen Gran <steve@lobefin.net> [2009.02.09.1604 +0100]:
> I know it's missing an 'about Cáceres' bit, and I know the schedule is
> missing.  The latter is because I can't find when Debian Day is
> scheduled - if we have that date, then I'd like to put the schedule in.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9 :)

So Saturday, 25 July.

So this is "Registration Open" announcement, not really a CfP, even
though the CfP is at the bottom. Maybe we ought to separate the two?
Then again, maybe I am simply wanting to attract a more diverse
crowd of speakers, which may not be the point of DebConf.

> To register follow one of the processes outlined below:
>
> - If you registered for last year's conference, DebConf8, go to
>   https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc9/person to login.

I cannot seem to select an attendee category, if I save, it always
returns to "--- please select one ---".

Other than that, this worked fine for me and the text looks good.

Thanks!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"every day is long. 86400 doesn't fit in a short."