[Debconf-team] Upcoming Cfp

Hi everyone,

We are going to need people to review incoming paper submissions and
decide on which ones to accept and all that sort of thing.  We're
looking for volunteers.  I'm planning to send the CfP in the next day or
two, so while we don't need volunteers immediately, I'd like to have a
team running by the middle of March at the latest.

Please let us know if you're interested.

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | If Machiavelli were a hacker, he'd have |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | worked for the CSSG.   -- Phil Lapsley  |