Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting with some dc9 localteam members at FOSDEM

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 10:49:29AM +0100, Holger Levsen said:
> Hi,
>
> Anto tried to send the following mail to the list, but it didn't get through.
> See below for my comments.
>
> (btw: Anto look at the to: header of your mail: s/-bounces// :)

> Subject: Fosdem
> Date: Wednesday 21:51:49
> From: Jose Antonio Recio <antonio.recio@fundecyt.es>
> To: debconf-team-bounces@lists.debconf.org
>
> Olas
>
> For those of you coming to FOSDEM this weekend:
>
> can we set up a meeting to discuss Debconf9, the state of things and the way
> forward?
>
> Saturday morning? Sunday?
>
> what do you say?
>
> Regards,
>
> Anto
>

> I was about to suggest the lunch break on sunday, but according to
> http://www.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devrooms/debian there doesnt seem to be
> one.
>
> So I suggest we make up a date in RL, I should hang out most of the time im
> the debian dev room, so I suggest lets meet there and then go in some silent
> corner..
>
> Who else besides Sledge, Moray, Maulkin, Nattie & me is at FOSDEM (from the
> Debconforgateam and volunteers)?

mhy and I will be there.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Q: Why did the astrophysicist order     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | three hamburgers? A: Because he was     |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | hungry.                                 |