Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 decision process?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 01:45:14PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I would prefer to keep the meetings on the same day of the week, and the same
> time of the day. (And then I slightly prefer weekdays over weekends.)
>
> So I'd rather either see
>
> January, 25th, sunday, 21 UTC
> February, 15th, sunday, 21 UTC
> March, 1st, sunday, 21 UTC
>
> or
>
> January, 26th, monday, 21 UTC
> February, 16th, monday, 21 UTC
> March, 2nd, monday, 21 UTC
>
> Plus, I think the march meeting should be a week later.
>
> Time for a doodle.ch poll?

Sure. I'll set it up. Also, someone not connected to a DC10 bid should be the
one to set the agenda, and similarly for chairing the meeting - at least I
don't want to do it, to avoid any appearance of impropriety or bias in choosing
what to focus on and in what order.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org