Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 global team meeting WEDNESDAY 21 UTC

Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Main bullet items (slightly rearranged from previous email):
>
> * Final report

I've got a conflict starting at 2100 UTC today but will have Internet
access.  I may miss the first part of the meeting where the final report
is discussed so I wanted to send a status report for the budget report
I'm working on.

I've written text for the budget report but need to fill in the actual
numbers.  I hope to be able to do that within a week or so.  The delay
is due to the time it takes to reconcile actual income and expenses.