[Debconf-team] Orga meeting minutes

* Every is sponsored for the conference dinner and assumed to be
  attending if they're in Penta.

* Leaving for meal at 21:25 tonight from MT.

* For those people looking for t-shirts who have lost theirs or weren't
  in Penta we'll start giving away those we still have that haven't been
  picked up tomorrow.

* Certificate of attendance. Gunnar/Dam to look at doing this for those
  who ask (for work purposes etc). Maybe produce a PDF for /everyone/?

* Invoices for food/accommodation for people who paid on arrival?
  Jimmy/anto?

* People are switching name tags; we should point out we won't accept
  people doing that and will refuse food if spotted.

* Scheduling issues; people changing rooms - want to be able to block
  out rooms so this doesn't happen. Also a "No video" flag for events
  to prevent confusion.

* aigars needs to chase people about the photo today

* Front desk isn't getting covered enough. Get people to sign up on wiki
  page.

* Final report. Nice to get this done before Jimmy talks to sponsors for
  DC10 in October.

J.

--
    Do I BELIEVE in the Bible?!    |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer
    Hell, man I've SEEN one!!!     | : :' :  Happy to accept PGP signed