[Debconf-team] orga meeting notes

Hi,

1. ffis payment can initiated just by sending a picture of the invoice (send
actual invoice later). jimmy should be added as debconf-ffis contact.

2. main server is up. other servers are expected to go up today. wireless
should also be done today. printing also works.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Printing
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/LAn

3. couldnt ping Maulkin about food tickets. we still dont have food tickets.
we still dont collect money from non-sponsored people.

4. nametags will be done by the same people doing food tickets. gregor (wants
gpg ids on them and) will help eva.

5. inventory will be done by faw and nekral, yay!

6. frontdesk machine will be setup by fil.

7. signs were done by dam and will be set up today.

8. the 1st-days hacklab is now orgaroom

9. welcome wiki page should be done and printed. will be thankfully by
franklin.

10. we rented one AC machine for the serverroom and will rent 2 more next week
for the lower talkroom. total costs: 500e.

11. 200 chairs and 25 table are supposed to arrive on tuesday. we will move
some from the dinning room up temporarily.

12. dam will finish the 2x1m banner this weekend, it will be printed on
monday. (via anto) we will print 3 banners.

13. guided tour through the old town will happen monday.

14. openday is well prepared, gunnar will check if its final.

15. general schedule: gunnar is working on finalizing it.

16. daytrip: to valle del Jerte (natural place). we need 4 busses. we will
leave at 10 AM. trip is sponsored.

17. conference dinner: is sponsored for all. we need to choose the menu still.
220 people are asked for atm. we will ask for 230 people, as we are 227 and
its better to have empty seats than people standing outside.

18. wine. 1 for 5e, 6 for 25e. shipping carton: 1e. wine will be handled by
frontdesk. (we will have distribution worldwide after debconf).

19. evening meetings will be midnight meetings outside at the entrance.

regards,
	Holger