Re: [Debconf-team] [anto@debian-community.org: Re: [Debconf9-localteam] problemas de pago de toda la comida por parte de la Junta]

hi

Richard Darst escribió:
Hi Anto,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 02:59:33PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
English summary:
Due to burocracy, Junta can not pay in one batch more than 18K EUR and it
needs to be to different providers.

Anto proposes:
- Invoice for 18k EUR to the catering company
- Invoice for security guards (waiting for quote)
- Invoice for cleaning (waiting for quote)

What about FdS ?
i waiting for the reply of  Council
(Is another sponsor picking that up, though?)  and
the day trip/dinner if there isn't already someone sponsoring them...
i think gabinete de iniciativa joven y Caceres 20016 will be
Also, let us know about other costs like cleaning which aren't on the budget
2400€ laundry of sheets and towels, all common areas and work

I am waiting for the budget for the two weekends and for 31th
Food is ~ 26K EUR (just checked budget).

I asked if then we have to pay the remaining part of the food and junta will
pay for another stuff. Anto answered it is a possibility.

Sounds fine, just keep us informed.  But, just so that I am sure I
understand this right, the Junta will still sponsor us with 30000€, it
just may be in many different pieces?

yes
Thanks,

- Richard