[Debconf-team] Global Team Meeting, Monday 2009-06-22, 19UTC

Hi,

You know the drill.  Agenda from the wiki page (please add further
items if you can think of them):

* Printed proceedings
* Open Day
* Making sure people have paid
* Money Tracking (making sure attendees paid, making sure we know
  which sponsors have money deposited in the bank accounts)
* Insurance for equipment (and liability)
* Payment for partial debconf week? (see list message)
* Fixing categories of participants.
* Next Meeting
* AOB

I have added some random things I've seen, if it shouldn't be
discussed please remove it.

Thanks,

- Richard