[Debconf-team] Deciding T-shirt numbers

Hi,

Gaby was on IRC asking about numbers of T-shirts to be printed.  We
should save her time by taking it to the list before

Gaby - There aren't the final numbers, just a prompting to get the
decision process started.

Total attendees: 252 reconfirmed now, 6 more with possible after this travel
sponsorship batch plus 20% gives a little bit more than 300.

Volunteers: 12 reconfirmed, but of course we want more than that.  How many?

Organizers: someone should count up here:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Teams after deciding what the
cutoff is.  (I don't need a shirt).  It seems to be about 20-22 if all
names are included (however the list isn't completely accurate, some
have left and others have joined...)

Video team: Holger?  I thought I heard the number 30...

- Richard