[Debconf-team] Single Rooms ?

Hello (localteam+globalteam),

We are wondering on #debconf-team about what kinds of rooms the
residences will have?  We would like to be a bit more precise in the
reconfirmation email.  So, can you send us estimates about if there
will be any single rooms, and how many 3,4,... person rooms there are?
We don't need exact numbers now, just if {single,more-than-double} is
nonzero.  I am under the impression that double will be most common.

Another related thing the globalteam needs to decide is if there is
any special pricing for single rooms.

(it's mostly clear that corporate+disabled > professional >
independent in order of priority when assigning them...)

Thanks,

- Richard