[Debconf-team] draft reconfirmation announcement

Hi all,

I'm working on drafting a reconfirmation announcement.  You can edit
it here: http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc10reconfirmation_d4bfed.wb .
It is an updated version of the DC8 announcement.

Questions:
- Do we still have a "Room Preference" box this year?
- Which size rooms do we have?
- Can independent/professional pay extra to get a single room?

The announcement needs more eyes to do fact-checking, as I don't know
it all.  You can just edit it there if there's no need to discuss on
list.

We need someone to add payment information do dc9.dc.org, and add the
link to the draft.

Thanks,

- Richard