[Debconf-team] Reminder: Global Team Meeting, Monday, 2009 May 11, 19 UTC

Greetings everyone,

In addition to the reminder in the subject, I'd like to encourage
those who has something to report to email a short summary to the list
before the meeting.  ( I plan on email a budget summary before the
meeting.)  Even an hour or two before the meeting will help make the
meeting a bit quicker, as well as provide an incentive to follow-up
on-list.

The current agenda is here (and a snapshot at the bottom of this
email):

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Meetings

- Richard

==========

    *  Local Updates (if any at this meeting)
          o ISP/Network
          o Venue
          o Housing (+overflow for extra people)
          o Food
          o Visas
          o Accessibility
    * Travel sponsorship: fill-in-missing-info: was email sent out?
    * Getting info from penta - can we add another person?.
    * Budget Team Info
          o everyone: how much is left/where is DC8 money?
    * Updates from teams
          o Sponsorship / sponsorship allocation teams status
          o Talk selection / scheduling teams status
          o T-shirts
          o Video
          o Room allocation
    * Left-over action items?