[Debconf-team] DebConf9 budget meeting [WITH SCHEDULING POLL]

WHOOPS: Here's the poll link. Specify when works for you (pay attention to
timezones):
http://doodle.com/5gfn7czwg3vvnu3r

Original mail follows.

Hi,

We need to schedule a DebConf9 budget meeting, as discussed in today's DebConf9
full team meeting. What we have to do is plan how much everything costs (food,
accomodation, venue, etc), and who's paying (Junta, local sponsors, global
sponsors, etc), and how much they can pay. Then we'll know how much money we
have to raise. Bring any numbers or costs or prices you can. People who have
DebConf videoteam or networking experience or are familiar with how much those
things cost in Spain are especially welcome.

I won't be able to spend much more than an hour at this meeting, but that
should be enough to get me and Michael Schultheiss (schultmc) off to a
budgeting start.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org