[Debconf-team] Accessibility

As mentioned in the meeting tonight, there is very little information
available so far on this front. I've had several questions about this,
and I don't have the details to be able to help directly. Can we
*please* get information on the following collected together ASAP?
Ideally on a top-level web/wiki page so that people can find it
easily...

 * Accessibility to the venue rooms for wheelchairs,
   partially-sighted, etc.

 * Do we need special accommodation? How much is available, and how
   much notice do we need to give for that compared to the rest of the
   rooms? Can we verify exactly what's available (e.g. measurements)?

 * Travel: to and from the venue, the accommodation, the day trip(?),
   and (especially!) airport/train station etc.

People need to start making travel plans soon, so we need to have this
information available so they can work out what to do.

Thanks,
"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt