Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor pack ready

Hi,

On Samstag, 21. März 2009, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Thanks to Neil for a lot of work last night, and I and Holger have
> tweaked it a little more today. It's checked into svn, but I'm not
> sure how to publish it myself. Help!

I've moved the pdf into the right directory in svn (and moved a bunch of older
sponsor related pdfs into the appropriate dcX dirs), so that it should be
available at http://www.debconf.org/sponsorpack.pdf soon.

As soon as I got confirmation from you that the file downloaded from your
webserver (and put into svn) is really the latest, I'll inform the people who
requested information via the request tracker.

regards,
	Holger

sidenote: yes, svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc9/sponsorpack.odt is
rendered differently to pdf on Sledge and my lenny installations. If I export
to pdf, the layout is broken, if Sledge does it, all is fine. I'd be happy to
know why ;-)