Re: [Debconf-team] Invoices and billing information for Debconf

Hi Anto,

On Mittwoch, 18. März 2009, Jose Antonio Recio wrote:
> I need  billing information for Cenatic, they sponsored the adsl, and
> they need a CIF , name of legal representative

I'll put this on the agenda for monday...

> This issues  we can do it  through debian Spain? I think the money
> should move through Debian Spain there are samebody of Debian Spain in
> this list

.. and will also invite the presidente, the vicepresidente and the tesorero,
aka jfs@d.o, agi@ and ender@ :-)

I also have asked jfs already if we can use debian.es for "money issues", and
am waiting for a reply. (Hydroxide and schultmc are in cc:)

regards,
	Holger