[Debconf-team] First Attending

hi

i'm thinking to attend debconf this year

after been working with debian and free software i feel is time to go
debconf

one of my first issues for traveling is about VISA, for the coutry i'm
from (Colombia) seems to be hard get VISA for spain (at least you have
lots of money, and not my case), i just like attend debconf conferences
and share with other people about free software.

i was thinking apply for next year ,hoping debconf i venezuela, couse is
cheap to travel, but now is USA i thinking will be harder than this
thats why i'm writing to this list

the second issue is food or travel so i know that there is a chance to
apply for one of those (i hope travel), and i think i can save the money
for pay food/bus at debconf

i had fill the form my user is kristian.paul

any help is wellcome, and thanks for reading this mail