Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 decision meeting

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 09:08:16PM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> Perhaps the teams' responses for the first points could be prepared (and
> maybe posted) in advance, rather than having so much time allocated in
> the meeting itself for 'non-interactive' writing.
>
> i.e.
> * each venue describe what are the good points about the other venues
> * each venue describe the weak points in their own venue

The NYC team will answer those two bullet points, as well as giving our
advance of the meeting, and will email links to this list. Other bids might
want to do the same to speed things up. We've also consolidated and updated the
rest of our current bid info on the main NewYork page:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/NewYork

Questions are welcome in advance of the meeting via IRC or email. (We haven't
forgotten about Moray's past-DebConfs comparison question and will answer it
today or not-late tomorrow NYC time.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org