Re: [Debconf-team] Online scheduling of January DebConf9/10 meeting

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2009, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=dzq4bfxbtzp8iqhs

Based on this poll and discussions today on IRC I suggest that we have the
first DebConf10 meeting on sunday, the 25th on 22 UTC and the first DebConf9
meeting (this year) a week later, the exact time and date to be determined in
another doodle poll, in the hope that many people from Extremadura can attend
then...

I'm currently busy with real life, so I dont set up the doodle poll now (but I
found this so important that I interrupted real life now ;) - if someone else
could do it, great, else I'll do it tomorrow.

I've created
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings to collect an agenda, please
contribute.

Please also note that I've added the "Quito topic" to the agenda for the
DebConf9 meeting a week later, in case we don't find consensus in the first
meeting...

regards,
	Holger