Re: [Debconf-team] Some thought: Pentabarf

Maybe some of you want to look at the linux.conf.au registration,
which I find very easy and pleasing. Maybe we could use that system?
It's my perception that penta brings mostly pain and dependence on
our admin team plus those few who actually are crazy enough to learn
it (+ Ruby).

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"the ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."
                                 -- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy