Re: [Debconf-team] Roaming VoIP was not possible

Margarita Manterola wrote:
I didn't try it, cause I'm not too knowledgeable in this area, but
paravoid mentioned that he was able to roam with his phone.  I think
he wasn't using _our_ VoIP system, though.
Indeed, that's the case. I was very amazed (and happy!) about this :-)
I was using my mobile phone, which is not exactly high power...

I also remember someone saying that he also roamed around the hotel with his phone, altough I don't recall exactly who.

Oh and FWIW, I wasn't using DebConf's VoIP but my own, but this wouldn't make a difference, it was one big single network.

Regards,
Faidon