[Debconf-team] [anibal@v7w.com: DC8 proceedings]

Hi folks,

Do we have a spare copy of the proceedings that we can send to Anibal?

----- Forwarded message from Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@v7w.com> -----

From: Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@v7w.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:18:25 +1000
To: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Cc: Niv Sardi-Altiv <xaiki@debian.org>
Subject: DC8 proceedings

<anibal> ping Sledge
<anibal> Sledge, as in DC7, if you could get a hardcopy copy of the
         proceedings for me. I will appreciate it very much :)
<anibal> you could send it with xaiki (Niv Sardi-Altiv), an Argentinian
         DD who works with me in the Melbourne SGI office
<Sledge> sure, I'll see what I can do
<Sledge> please mail me to remind me, though, otherwise I'll probably
         forget
<Sledge> about to crash for the night

----- End forwarded message -----
"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt